If you have your own business APP and you like to deploy it to your Microsoft Business Store (microsoft.com/business-store), four main steps are needed… AND a little bit patience .
And here you’ll find all the steps:
The prerequisite is, that you invite your developer to upload LOB Apps to your business store:
Here the needed steps to deploy the APP to your Business Store (private store):
- The developer will receive an email to accept the invitation. After accepting it, he is able to upload APPs to your store
- 24 hours after his upload to your store, the APP is visible for the store admin in your business store: «Manage» – «New LOB apps»
Important: An uploaded LOB App is only visible for the Store “Admin” and the “Global Admin” and not for a delegated “Purchaser” (you can delegate permissions through “Settings” – “Permissions”!
- From there you can add the APP now to the inventory: «Add to inventory»
- 24 hours later you can add it from your inventory to your private store: «Manage» – «Inventory» – go to your APP and in the column «Actions» click «Add to private store». In the image you can see, that it’s greyed out because the 24 hours are not yet over.
- 24 hours later you will see the APP in your private store
(here it’s done)
NOW the users can connect to the business store and install the LOB App!