With the SCCM 2012 Configuration Pack for UE-V you can check your clients, if they are compliant with your desired UE-V client settings. If not, SCCM will configure the settings on the client…
The UE-V Agent Baseline does the following:
1. Starts the OfflineFiles service if it is not running.
2. Validates the SettingsStoragePath and sets it if needed.
3. Validates the SettingsTemplateCatalogPath and sets it if needed.
4. Verifies that the UE-V Agent is enabled.
5. Starts the UE-V Agent Service if it is not running.
6. Verifies that the Template Auto Update script runs as a scheduled task.
7. Validates that synchronized settings packages are within the recommended size.